North Fulton Hospital, in conjunction with our medical staff, will provide quality, cost effective healthcare to our patients in a kind, caring, and respectful environment.
North Fulton Hospital will distinguish itself as a leader in redefining health care delivery and will be recognized for the passion of its people and partners in providing quality, innovative care to the patients it serves in our community.
Standards of Conduct
As we seek to improve the quality of our patients’ lives, we are guided by four core values.
We manage our business with integrity and the highest ethical standards.
We have a culture of service that values teamwork and focuses on the needs of others.
We have a culture of innovation that creates new solutions for our patients, physicians and employees.
We operate with transparency by measuring our results and sharing them with others.
1. Service: We will exceed our customers' expectations as measured by patient and physician satisfaction survey scores by providing quality, cost-effective service while demonstrating a caring attitude that results in a positive outcome.
2. Quality: We will "lead the way" in meeting our community's health care needs as measured by improvements in clinical outcomes through a caring team committed to quality, integrity and respect for our customers.
3. Finance / Cost: We will improve our financial position and yield a positive return on shareholders' equity as measured by earnings growth, operating expense per unit reductions, and cash collections percentage of revenue through a commitment to fiduciary stewardship.
4. People: We will exceed our employee's expectations as measured by employee satisfaction surveys and employee turnover by fostering an environment committed to an informed, caring, respectful work force that supports integrity and individual self-worth.
5. Growth: We will grow hospital volumes through innovation and product development in an environment that promotes strategic thinking.
North Fulton Hospital does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.